First Nations by Province
First Nation tribes sorted by province.
- Alberta First Nations
- British Columbia
- Labrador First Nations
- Manitoba First Nations
- New Brunswick
- New Foundland
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia First Nations
- Nunavut Villages
- Ontario First Nations
- Prince Edward Island
- Quebec First Nations
- Yukon First Nations
The Abittibi Indians are mentioned as a little known Algonkin band whose habitat has been the shores of Abittibi Lake, in Ontario, Canada. The first recorded notice of them is in the Jesuit Relations for 1640.
Nisga’a people in ceremonial dress
This gallery contains pictures of Canada’s First Nation Nisga’a people in ceremonial dress.
Pronunciation Guide to First Nations in British Columbia
This chart is a guide to the pronunciation of British Columbia First Nations.
Incoming search terms:
- https://www first-nations info/pronunciation-guide-nations-british-columbia html
- bc first nations pronunciation
- first nations pronunciation guide
- first nation pronunciation guide
- how to pronounce wsanec
- bc first nation pronunciation guide
- how do i prnounce Te\mexw
- wetsuweten pronunciation
- xeni gwet’in first nation-pronunciation